Monday, May 11, 2015

No place like home

It is always nice when you have gone somewhere to come back home.  Kids love that.  I am glad they are doing good.  Karen that is good you mowed your lawn because it is suppose to rain all weekend.  Robin way to have some time off.  You are going to get some rest.  I am going to dinner with Kay and Julie on Thursday if you want to come.  Let me know.  I had a good day.  I went to work and then came home.  Chanel called me and said that they released us from cub scouts on Sunday.  That was way cool.  I am excited about that one.  I said I would go on Wednesday and say good bye to the kids and then be done.  I thought I would feel sad but I don't so that is a good sign.  Rachel did Laurie get married.  On facebook it said happy wedding day.  I forgot to ask you about that.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  I am excited about Memorial day and having a sewing day in Kamas.  That will be fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...