Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Members Only

I got my quilter's guild membership email today, thanks for that Karen.  You should put a video of your picking locks when you know how.  That would be fun.  Robin, I like the bag and think that would be a great present.  Mom I hope that moving your computer helps, headaches are the worst.  Today was pretty good but hot.  This morning we walked to the library to return some books and then we read for a while.  Isaac had school and I sewed with Jenn since she couldn't yesterday.  Casey borrowed the truck from his Dad and took all the branches away to the green waste.  It looks really good.  The neighbor girl came over with her Mom and played for a while.  It was fun to talk and Isaac had fun playing.  Casey went over and helped work on Kelly's car so with the neighbor and the car we didn't do the dinner we planned and we were going to go hiking but that didn't happen.  It just got busy.  Isaac and Casey are sleeping in the tent in the backyard which is fun.  Isaac woke up at 6 this morning so he is tired.  Well everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...