Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Quilt show

Today was alright. I did not want to work. I just wanted to be foot loose and fancy free. But I did it. Luckily I didn't have to work at scheels. But I got a 15 dollar reward at scheels so I thought I would go spend it. I got some cute pants and a skirt. It was fun. Then I came home and sewed my bag kit I got at the quilt show. I put a picture below. I might give it to Walters mom for mothers day since I didn't buy her anything. Joe the photographer called to do a photoshoot on sunday. I don't work at scheels so I am going to do it. I think I might get the train kit now :) we will see. Any way have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 My day was good. We went to the zoo this morning and it was fun to walk around. We just took it easy until after dinner. We got the bikes o...