Sunday, May 10, 2015

Thanks

I sure had a nice weekend.  Thanks everyone.  We went to Gateway today on Trax's and it was a lot of fun.  We went to the planetarium and played there and then walked around.  Isaac ran through the water.  It was a lot of fun.  They left around 4 and got home safe and sound.  I did fall when we were going to the train.  I was carrying Oliver and I bumped his head.  I feel really bad about that one.  It was so quiet here this evening.  I did try a recipe on facebook and it was good.  I was impulsive.  Everyone have a nice week.  I was curious Karen if you tried out a new recipe in your cook book.  Thanks again for such a wonderful weekend  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...