Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Hot times

Well summer has come on fast.  It was really warm today.  Rachel, I am so glad you have cool air.  I was worried about that one.  Karen, I am excited for your new internet.  You are going to love that.  Robin, I hope you are surviving the heat as well.  Not much going on with us.  I did laundry tonight and we had Panda for dinner.  It tasted good.  I love that basket Rachel.  What a fun idea to make a watermelon.  I want to make one of those.  Everyone have a great hump day.  I can't believe that the longest day of the year is this weekend.  I love your pictures Rachel.  I feel that way every time someone takes my picture.  Love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...