Friday, June 19, 2015
Lone wolfe
I just wanted to blog with my plan. Karen came down tonight and we are going to go to Logan in the morning and spend the night. We are taking Rachel to Jurassic Park tomorrow night. We will come home in the morning and take Grandma Bodily out to lunch. Robin good luck with your photo shoot tomorrow. I hope you have fun. Not much else going on with me. Dad's jeep's airconditioning is weird we are taking it in on Monday. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
Thanks for coming up Mom. We love having you here. I went to exercise class this morning. Then we took Ruth to the parade and got a spot...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment