Sunday, June 14, 2015

Love this time of year

It was such a pretty day.  I love this time of year.  Thanks for the fun day yesterday.  We took Grandma and Susan out to lunch today and they said that Rachel was glowing and looking so good.  I thought that would make your day.  The boys are growing.  Every time I see them I think they have grown inches.  That was a cute idea for a talk.   Karen way to go on the food and weeding.  You were on fire today.  I took a long nap today and that was nice.  Not much else going on with us.  Good luck at the dentist and the doctor tomorrow Rachel.  Robin, I hope you had a nice day off.  I bet it felt nice not to work a day.  Everyone have a great Monday.  I can't believe that June is 1/2 over with already.  Time is going way to fast for me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...