Thursday, June 18, 2015

So Ready

I am ready for the weekend.  I was thinking this is the last full week for two weeks.  Next week is my birthday and the next week is the 4th of July.  That made my day.  Rachel if you are OK with it, I think we are coming up on Saturday and will spend the night and go home Sunday morning and then take Grandma Bodily out to lunch.  Robin if you don't work do you want to come along?  Work was busy and that makes the day go fast.  Snow cones do sound good.  With it being so hot I vote we go to Snowbird for my birthday and ride the tram.  That sounds fun and we have never done that before.  Is that OK?  Not much else going on with me.  Have a great Friday.  Enjoy the Pizza Robin.  Drive safe coming down to SLC Karen  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...