Monday, June 15, 2015

Our little jelly bean

Thanks for the picture Rachel, I am so excited.  That is interesting about your prediction Robin because both me and dad thought girl.  It will be interesting to see.  I don't really care, I am just so happy to have another baby.  I am glad that Isaac is feeling better with his knees.  I was really worried about that.  Robin, that is neat that Joe wants to do a photo shoot.  That is nice money.  Karen we got a lot of rain.  Did you get some.  We got pizza hut pizza for dinner tonight.  It was really good.  We haven't done that in a long time.  Everyone have a great Tuesday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...