Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Murder

It is hot out side. Our office cranks the ac so I am not suffering to bad. At sugar house I would die so I feel like a princess. Friday is a girl at works birthday but everyone is taking the rest of the week off so we are celebrating tomorrow. She loves murder mysteries. So we taped bodies on the carpet and we decorated with caution tape. So tomorrow when she comes into work it's all set up. It will be fun. The walter came over and I made steaks. We watched box trolls on netflix. It was alright. A good watch but nothing I would buy. Have a good wednesday. Thursday is suppose to get up to 101. Drink lots if water.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...