Thursday, June 18, 2015

Snow cones

Today was pretty good.  Oliver slept well last night but woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  I think he has teeth coming in.  We played in the pool again this afternoon and the neighbors came over to play too and it was fun.  It made the day go fast.  It is summerfest so we went their and got snow cones and Navajo tacos, they were expensive but tasted really good.  They were the best I have had in a while.  Isaac didn't want to go home so we went to the Smithfield park to play since it is shady, it was a nice evening.  Not enough kids signed up for summer camp next week so she canceled it.  I was bummed but I think we might go see the steam trains at promontory point on day instead.  Everyone have a good Friday.  Casey goes back to work so it not as fun for us.


Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...