Sunday, August 9, 2015

Bacon and Tomato Sandwiches

Thanks for all the pictures.  I love them all.  You guys take such good pictures.  Karen I love the table.  I can't believe how different it looks.  Way to go.  Robin I love the chef dude.  He is darling.  You are so gifted.  We will go out on Wednesday and hunt for a two bedroom apartment for you.  I am really excited about that one.  It will make a huge difference for you.  Rachel we had bacon and tomato sandwiches with your tomatoes and we had tacos for dinner.  They were amazing.  Thanks for bringing them down.  We sure enjoyed them.  I such a fun weekend.  Thanks you so much everyone.  Dad loves his presents.  He was worried the keyboard was too expensive but I told him you got it on groupon so he was much more excited about that one.  Have a great Monday.  Good luck at the doctor tomorrow Rachel.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...