Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Step by step

Today was ok. I was having the worst cramps and it made working so long. But I made it out alive. It was smore  day at work and we went to taco bell for lunch for fun. After work I went to pibbs exchange and picked up some makeup. We are having a makeup change for sunday joe wants gore. So I picked up some fake teeth. I also went to micheal to pick up some wood for a sign. I bought some denim vinyl but I think I had the wrong blade because it was fraying the edges. So I did a black instead. It's for rachel. I can redo it so all the words all black. I tried to be fancy. Karen yes I took off Friday sat and sund. We don't have to do all weekend I just thought I would have a free weekend. I will tell scheels that I would like labor day off. I will see what I can do. :) tomorrow me and mom are looking at apartments so that will be fun

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...