Monday, August 10, 2015

Sewing Day on Labor Day

Robin, if the 7th is labor day then we are having a sewing day.  I thought that was the plan.  Today was good.  The boys slept in which was nice.  Then we went grocery shopping, that took all morning.  Isaac just rested all afternoon and Oliver took a long nap.  I had a doctors appointment and had to wait forever.  The green beans are on right now so Casey made salmon with green beans for dinner and it was really good.  Casey burned the apple stump after dinner and we just played in the backyard.  It was a nice evening.  Thanks again for the nice weekend.  I hope that Dad has a fun birthday tomorrow.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...