Thursday, August 13, 2015

Crafts

We did a lot of crafts today.  We painted this morning which was fun.  Then to get out of the house we walked around the hobby lobby.  They had their simplicity patterns for a dollar also so I looked to see if they had the one I wanted and they did so I bought it.  It was the cute shirt one and I also bought the ruffle bag one.  They weren't as picked over.  Then they had Christmas out in full swing.  I keep telling Isaac how far away Christmas is but it didn't seem that way at the store.  After lunch Casey and Isaac made a bear out of paper so I sewed for a bit which was nice.  Then Grandma and Grandpa send the boys a ton of sticker.  Isaac was pretty excited about it and we did stickers for a while.  Thank you.  That is neat that you can make stencils with you machine Robin, that is awesome.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...