Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Nice evening

Work was good, I just couldn't get with it today.  I mostly just tried to get motivated.  It didn't work very well.  I picked Robin up for dinner and we went to Café Rio.  We looked at an apartment she found on line and it is right by the spaghetti factory and Joann's on redwood road.  It is a nice place.  It is a really big apartment complex.  They want 4 weeks notice so I think she is going to wait until September to turn in the papers.  We went to Joanns afterwards and then to Shopko.  I got dad some Jelly Belly's because he was totally out of them.  Tomorrow is the work BBQ so that will be fun.  They are having the Wizard of Oz theme.  It should be fun.  Free food.  Grandma made it home safe and sound and Jed got her all settled in.  I guess the tried different chairs that she could get in and out of easily and move things around.  They also put up a bed cane and some handles around the toilet that we got on Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...