Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Clifton

Karen try http://quiltingstencils.com/  they have quilting stencils but a lot of them and they are cute.  They are the same as regular stencils.  Robin I love the sign you made and I forgot to say thanks for the rain road tracks for the boys.  They turned out really cute, thank you.  I hope that apartment searching went well and you found some good ones.  Today was pretty good.  I had a hard time falling asleep so I felt tired today.  Oliver got Isaac's cold but he seems fine.  He just has a runny nose and a bit of a cough.  Isaac seems to be getting better.  Casey went up to Clifton this morning to fix his Mom's truck.  His car had some problems but he made it their and back alright.  He got the truck fixed and running good.  We just played at home all day.  Isaac didn't want to go anywhere.  We did go on a walk this evening and Isaac rode his bike.  It was hot but nice.  Thanks Mom for the sticker books, they are really cute.  I hope that everyone has a good night and a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...