Sunday, August 9, 2015

Thanks

Karen, good job on the table.  It will be good to see it in person.  Thanks for the fun weekend.  I had a really fun time.  Today technology failed me.  The hard drive didn't charge so we didn't have movies on the way home, then in my lesson I was connected to the internet but couldn't get the family search web site to work and that sucked.  We have a ton of tomatoes, black berries and green bean, we picked a lot of stuff tonight.  It looks like canning is in our future.  I think I am going to juice the berries and then make jelly or syrup.   The seeds are too big to do much else with them.  Thanks again for the fun time.  It will be hard to go back to real life again.

Love
Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...