Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hoodoo

It did turn out to be a hoodoo at Gardner Village.  It was fun.  Robin you were quick with Walter's dinner.  They had an administration activity this afternoon and I went hiking.  It turned out to be a lot of fun.  I even kept up with everyone.  It was nice to be outside.  That is weird about the bees Rachel.  The hive must be moving somewhere new.  I have heard where they do that.  Karen, I am glad you had a good day.  I think I am going to sleep good tonight.  I had over 10000 steps today.  Our playstation broke.  I think we are going to go get a new one tomorrow.  Rachel, Robin doesn't work next Wednesday so that day will work for tent shopping.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...