Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Good bye Blue Car

Today was good.  Isaac had school and me and Oliver had to run to Sam's.  Casey was busy today with the blue car.  He decided to take it to the scrap yard and try to get the engine running to sell.  They came and picked up the car around 4 and that was fun to watch.  Randy came over to help him with the engine but they haven't gotten it working yet.  Me and the boys played outside a lot and did crafts and puzzles.  Oliver was kind of grouchy today I am not sure why.  With the money from the car we got Oliver garden for dinner as take out.  It tasted really good.  They carved pumpkins while I was gone at my class and I think they had fun.  I took a picture before I left.  My class was good.  She talked about more controversial things like what procedures to do on the baby after it is born and vaccinations, and nursing.  It was interesting and I am glad that I was able to go.  Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...