Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Jealous

That is fun that you guys went to Gardner village with everyone, that sounds like a fun night.  Mom that is lame about the RA doctor.  I hate insurances and finding good doctors.  Today was good.  I was tired and my legs and feet have been achy.  Me and Oliver spent the morning just playing, he was in a good mood and enjoyed not sharing.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that was fun.  Isaac and Casey got home before she left and we looked outside and their was a swam of bees on the deck.  It was so weird.  I yelled for Casey to come in and we just watched them.  They moved on in a little while and I didn't see them again all day.  Isaac wants to carve pumpkins tomorrow so we went to shopko after dinner and a kit to do that.  Casey had scouts tonight and he made a really good Salmon casserole for dinner which was really good and sweet of him.  The pictures I took today weren't very good but I am attaching them anyway.  I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...