That is fun that you guys went to Gardner village with everyone, that sounds like a fun night. Mom that is lame about the RA doctor. I hate insurances and finding good doctors. Today was good. I was tired and my legs and feet have been achy. Me and Oliver spent the morning just playing, he was in a good mood and enjoyed not sharing. I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that was fun. Isaac and Casey got home before she left and we looked outside and their was a swam of bees on the deck. It was so weird. I yelled for Casey to come in and we just watched them. They moved on in a little while and I didn't see them again all day. Isaac wants to carve pumpkins tomorrow so we went to shopko after dinner and a kit to do that. Casey had scouts tonight and he made a really good Salmon casserole for dinner which was really good and sweet of him. The pictures I took today weren't very good but I am attaching them anyway. I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.
Love
Rachel
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
It didn't feel as hot today because we were in mueseums that were right next to each other. We went to the natural history mueseum. It ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...


No comments:
Post a Comment