Friday, October 2, 2015

Finished

Thanks for reminding me it was conference.  I was thinking about my lesson but I don't have too, thanks.  I am interested to see about the new apostles also.  I finished my snow flakes for the Christmas block exchange.  They aren't great.  I keep thinking I should be getting better but I think that they will be fine for the exchange and they were a lot of work so I am going with it.  Today was good.  It was kind of rainy this morning but it was a nice day.  It is nice to have it cooler.  Have fun tomorrow.  I think that we will just stay up here tomorrow.  Have fun at Ikea, I hope that they have awesome things for sewing.  One lady I read her blog got one their and it shoot when she sewed so make sure it is sturdy.  Good luck and have fun.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...