Thursday, October 1, 2015

Allergic

Today I went to the eye doctor. I guess I was allergic to the contact brand. I have astigmatism in both eyes. But he changed the brand of contacts. Every night I have to give my contacts a peroxide wash. It takes 6 hours to nuetrilize in its container. So it's quite the deal. Luckly they had an equate brand and it was only 10 dollars and it will last the month. So not to bad. Then I went and paid my deposit on my apartment. They didn't have a 3rd floor open so I'm on the second floor :/. But they let me look at it before I said yes. So that was nice. So I just need to set up my power and cable. I started watching damaged on netflix I'm addicted but I'm only on the 3rd episode so hopefully it stays good. Me and Walter had subway today so that was fun. Oh and a factory of ours is sending a puppet for the raffle. I put a picture below of the doll. It's like a chinese ninja. :) have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...