Thursday, October 1, 2015

Super Star

I am sorry about your eye's Robin.  I am glad that they could figure out what is wrong.  Good job for going in.  Today Isaac was super star at school and he was excited.  The teacher in the afternoon that he loves was substituting as well so that was fun.  Today was Jenn's birthday so I took her out for lunch to noodles and company.  It was fun and nice to get out.  Casey worked on his engine again and put it on ebay to sell.  He also made cookies, he is on fire.  It was a pretty day so we mostly played outside, it was nice.  The carrots are ready in the garden so Casey cut up a few and cooked them for dinner, they tasted really good.  Well everyone have a good Friday and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...