Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Hump day

I have survived more than 5 of end of the worlds.  I think that is good.  Work was busy but nothing horrible.  I was tired all day.  Our PlayStation 3 died last night so we went to get a new one and instead we got a new DVD player that is like a playstation only it was $85 dollars.  WE were very tempted to get a TV with the money we didn't spend but we decided to see if we would like the new player.  It is really nice and you can go directly to netflixs.  That was my exciting day.  I think we are on for tent purchasing on next Wednesday.  That will be fun.  Rachel I hope your last class was good.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...