Saturday, October 3, 2015

Cute

Robin that jar turned out so cute.  That is amazing.  One simple jar into a piece of artwork.  I love it.  We slept in today and then Karen came down and we went to IKEA.  Man that store is huge.  Robin found the perfect sewing table and we got it.  She will have to store it for a month but it is so worth it.  It was fun to look around.  WE came home and just vegged the rest of the day.  Karen, I hope you are feeling better.  Rachel you are down to double digits.  I thought that was neat.  I love the count down calendar.  I was kind of disappointment that none of the new apostles were from other countries.  Everyone have a nice Sunday.  WE are taking grandma out to lunch.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...