Sunday, October 25, 2015

Day Off

Robin, I think Mom never got Walter a ticket but she got you one.  I am excited to go on the train tomorrow, thanks Mom and Dad.  Isaac is so excited to spent the night at Karen's house, he has talked about it all day long.  We took the morning off and stayed in our pajamas, it was nice to be laid back.  They spotlighted Isaac at church so I had to write a couple of things about him.  Oliver slept in late so he never took a nap so he was kind of grumpy this evening.  He did do well in nursery and I think is getting the hang of it better.  Casey changed the oil in the van after work, he is amazing.  Well we will see you tomorrow.  We are going to leave after Isaac gets off of school.  We will eat and then go so it will probably be around 1.  Everyone have a good Monday.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...