Tuesday, October 27, 2015

So much fun

I have to say that I sure had fun over the last two days.  Thanks everyone.  The train was really fun and Karen's house sleep over was perfect.  We went to the aquarium today and the boys were so dang cute.  I had so much fun.  I love that place.  They have done a really good job.  We went and got Ruth some stuff for her room and Rachel picked some really cute things.  It is going to be hard to go back to the real world tomorrow for sure.  I love to play.  Rachel, Casey and the boys made it home safe and sound.  Dad is still having a bad headache but his sores are all scabbed over which is good.  Everyone have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...