Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Thank you

Thank you for the fun time.  The train was fun and we had a really good time today at the aquarium.  The boys didn't sleep on the way home which surprised me but they were ready for bed as soon as we got home.  Here are some pictures, I didn't great ones this time, I think that my camera must of been dirty or something.  Robin, we got a plan white crib skirt with a pink band on the bottom.  We were thinking of adding some sunbonnet sue embroidery to it.  I will have you look at it and see what you think.  We got some flower decals and a tree decal that are really cute but I was thinking you could make her name with the sunbonnet sue letters for the wall.  I can get the thread and vinyl that you need.  We can talk about it next time we get together.  Thanks everyone again.  Love you.

Love
Rachel









  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...