Friday, October 30, 2015

Early Morning

Thanks Karen, Mom and Dad for getting up so early, you guys are troopers.  Thanks for coming up, it will be fun to go trick or treating.  I hope that we have good weather.  Robin I really liked your costume also, you did a really good job on it.  I hope that you had a fun day.  Today we went to story time and got some new Thomas movies.  We did a lot of legos again today which was fun.  Oliver was grouchy and it was hard to build things though.  Casey can have over time now so he stay until 7 so we went to the hobby lobby and got some snakes to paint and did that.  Isaac painted his pink and green.  Well drive safe and thanks again.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...