Sunday, October 25, 2015

Excited

I am excited for the train also.  The address is 450 South 600 West in Heber this was for Karen.  Robin if you don't want to ride the train I am thinking dinner has to be quick because the train leaves at 5:30.  We can hook up afterwards for ice cream.  It is up to you.  I did buy a ticket for you but not for Walter. I knew it would be hard for him in such tight quarters.  Why stress him out.   I bought a ticket for dad but he is worried about exposing Ruth so he isn't coming.  I am so flexible.  We fixed Karen's water.  She has trained to do spelunking.  She is a pro.  It was nice to go to Kamas.  I am excited to sleep there tomorrow night also.  I have a dentist appointment in the morning.  Rachel are we meeting in Kamas or are you picking me up?  I wasn't sure about that one.  Everyone have a great Monday.  Robin do you need me to help you pack this week or next?  We can talk tomorrow.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...