Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Storm a coming

That is why we have headaches tonight the storm is coming.  I am glad everyone had a good day.  It felt weird getting back to the real world.  I do like to play.  I asked for next Friday off to get you moved Robin we are all set to go.  Dad still has a bad headache but his sores are all scabbed up.  I don't think they will leave any scars.  Not much else going on with us either.  I didn't work any extra hours today and we just came home a vegged.  I think I am going to meet Julie and Kay for dinner tomorrow.  I missed last week.  We will go bingo shopping. Rachel the cookies are peanut butter so that is very nutrious.   Everyone have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...