Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Leafs

I am sorry about Walter's car, that is so ridiculous.  He should report them to better business.  Mom, I am so glad that you don't need surgery, that is so nice to know about your sinuses, I am glad that you went in.  Karen enjoy your last day of work, that is nice it is your Friday.  Today was pretty normal.  Isaac had school and me and Oliver went grocery shopping while he was gone and then just played.  After lunch Oliver wanted to go outside so we raked leafs for a while, it was nice to be outside even if it was cold.  I also made some pumpkin pie and it was good and cheaper than buying premade ones. Well everyone have a good night and stay warm.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...