Monday, November 2, 2015

Plan of attack

Today Was good. We did the qtip archery game and raised 200 dollars from it. So that was fun. It was the game I came up with so I was excited. Then I worked at scheels. It was chill like normal. So for friday. I pick up my keys around 9:30 I'm assuming I will be done by 10-10:30. I think everyone is working a half day?? I was going to pick up some water and some finger foods. I will hopefully get my car loaded with my sewing machines and such by 12 and then by 1ish I think the whole crew will be ready. We can either eat lunch together or convene after. I'm good with whatever. Then just moving stuff. Walters brother in law said he could help saturday, so I was thinking of telling everyone 10 for Saturday and hopefully be done by 12 on saturday?? That's the loose plan. Thanks again for all the help. I appreciate it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...