Monday, November 2, 2015

Moving along

Robin, I will be done with work around 11:30 and then come straight to your house.  Karen isn't working that day so she can help a little bit earlier.  I am sorry, they were in a bind for Friday at work.  Karen I watched the videos and I agree with you Consumer is the best insurance.  Value is only 300 dollar a year cheaper and  you have a 3,000 dollar higher deductible.  I hope that helps.  Rachel, I am so glad that Ruth is doing good.  I have been worried that these dark nights will be hard on Oliver and Isaac.  They love to be outside.  We might have to buy one of those heat towers that you can light outside so they can play once in a while.  Not much going on with us.  Dad is still miserable.  WE did go to the pharmacy and get meds and then went to Sam and got meds.  We lead an exciting life.  I am excited for you to move Robin.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...