Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday

Today was another long day just with the extra hour and it is dark outside.  Other than that we had a good day.  I had a doctors appointment this morning so we dropped Isaac off at school and Casey and Oliver came with me.  Ruth is doing good, she measured 31-32 and she was 31 last time.  He said that he was happy with that.  He wants to do another ultrasound in two weeks just to keep on eye on her.  When we got home me and Oliver walked around the block, it was nice outside.  Me and Isaac built legos all afternoon which is pretty exciting.  Casey took the boys on a walk before dinner and then we just played downstairs in the evening.  I hope that everyone has a good night and thank for everything.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...