Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sugar

Isaac made a new CD and I put Sugar, Sugar and California Dreaming on it.  It was fun to listen to those today.  Robin we have decided that we are just going to come down on Saturday but we will be their by 10 for sure.  Today we found a site that gives you all the information for the awarded contracts.  I sent the link to Dad and I thought we could look at it on Saturday with him also if we had a little extra time.  Today was good but cold and rainy.  I was out of vitamins so I took the boys to the store to get them and then we walked around Al's and hobby lobby just to get out of the house a bit.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and I am almost done with the second baby quilt.  It is pretty cute.  It was Terry's birthday today.  Casey had scouts so I took the boys up their and then we went to dinner at cafe sabor, it tasted so good, I haven't been in a long time.  They boys were so good all night and were so happy.  It was fun.  Well I hear it is supposed to snow tomorrow, everyone stay warm.

Love
Rachel  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...