Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Weird

That makes me so mad about Walter's car.  That is so not right.  What type of car did he end up with?  I am glad it got straightened out.  It was a busy day.  I had a 4 hour meeting from noon to 4:00.  It was a long afternoon.  AT least there was a free lunch.  It just makes me get behind.  Oh well.  I am excited for this weekend and to get Robin in her new apartment.  That will be fun.  Dad stayed home today and rested.  He feels better.  The doctor called and said my sinus are good and I don't need surgery.  He wants me to go to the allergist and see if I am allergic to something.  It will probably be M & M and coke.  My luck. :)  Every one have a great day.  I will see you soon.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...