Monday, November 30, 2015

Monday

Today was pretty good.  Isaac was super star today at school and that was pretty exciting.  I had a doctors appointment so I dropped Isaac off at school and Oliver off at Randy's which worked out well.  Ruth is doing good, I think.  I measured 32 cm and last time she was 36.  He said I just have been measuring weird this whole time and maybe she dropped.  He was happy with it though and said if she measured good next time they wouldn't do another ultrasound.  Me and Oliver had time to go grocery shopping before picking up Isaac which was good.  Casey worked his new schedule today and it was nice to have him home.  When Oliver woke up from his nap we went and picked up the Jeep for Mom and Dad.  Casey said it is working good so far.  Then we went to Sam's and then had dinner at Costa Vida, it was good.  Isaac wanted to visit Randy since I told him they had a train around their Christmas tree so we went up their and visited for a while.  Oliver is feeling better but me and Casey have sore throats now, I hope that no one else gets sick.  Good luck tomorrow and have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...