Tuesday, December 1, 2015
I can't believe it
Karen, I can't believe the electrician didn't find anything wrong with your power. that is so weird. Not much going on with me. I did get to have free California Pizza for lunch and then we went to the mystery room. It was fun. Applebees at Gateway went out of business. We just vegged tonight. I hope everyone is doing well. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thursday
My day was good. I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment