Sunday, November 29, 2015

I'm Back

Thanks again for the fun holiday.  I had a really nice time.  Food was wonderful, loved shopping and hanging out.  We stayed the night at Karen's and decorated her tree and got her wall hanging up.  She had all the Christmas Stockings so I took them so we could have them for Logan.  We took Grandma out to lunch and then Walmart.  They still had a lot of black Friday stuff left.  She had a wonderful time.  I am with Karen.  It is going to be tough to go back to the real world.  We ordered dad's computer last night.  He is super excited about that one.  It will be delivered on the 28th of December.  Good luck tomorrow Rachel at the doctors.  I hope all goes well.  Robin I hope you got some rest.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...