Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Party

Today was good.  The boys slept in which was good but we had to hurry to get Isaac to school.  The Lego today was a guy with a camera and pretzel.  Isaac used him to control the cars from yesterday.  Oliver is so much better it felt like a normal day.  While Isaac was gone we did puzzles, crafts and read books.  It was so nice.  Isaac needed more tracks for his Christmas train so we went to the hobby lobby after school and got more.  He played with it all afternoon.  Casey was tired after work so he took a nap.  We went to the ward party tonight and it was alright.  They gave the kids all a bunch of toys which was fun and dinner was good.  I made a bowl this evening and it worked out really well, I remember what I did wrong and copied Mom's and it is cute.  I am excited to make more.  Everyone have a good Thursday. Cute train tracks Robin, you are so good, thank you.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...