Today was good. We took it easy this morning and just played. We went to Shopko and got the clearance power trains and got bread sticks for lunch. Isaac wanted to make the roller coaster when Oliver was sleeping and it took some time. We have been talking about getting party supplies for Isaac's birthday and we decided to just to go tonight. He chose a combination of Thomas, Hot Wheels and monster trucks. It will be a fun time. We had dinner at panda which is Isaac's favorite. Thanks for meeting up with us tomorrow. It will be a fun day.
Love
Rachel
Friday, December 4, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friday
Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...

No comments:
Post a Comment