Monday, November 30, 2015

So true

Robin that saying about cleaning the car and the water bottles was so true.  I know we have that many in the jeep.  That was so funny.  Karen I am so glad that someone is coming to look at the electrical.  If he needs an eye witness, I am there for you.  Rachel, I am so glad that Ruth is doing good.  Thanks for picking up the jeep for us.  Not much else going on.  Back to the real world.  We did go grocery shopping.  I knew we wouldn't be home for a while so I didn't buy a lot of stuff last week.  We had turkey sandwiches again tonight.  They sure are good.  I am sorry you aren't feeling well.  I hope you don't get it.  Oliver was pretty sick.  Everyone have a great 1st of December.  I can't believe how fast time is going.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...