Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Day 1

Karen, that guy should of spent more time trouble shooting, just because it was working at the time doesn't mean their isn't a problem.  Try someone else.  Thanks for the advent calendar, we had a fun time with it this morning.  Oliver kept using his dump truck to put all the pieces back in the holes.  He did it all day.  Thank you.  I have been grouchy lately and I am sorry.  The boys were so happy and nice today it put me in a good mood and we had a good day.  It is nice to see Oliver feeling better.  Jenn came over to sew this afternoon and that was fun.  Casey got home after she left and Isaac wanted to put a power train around our tree so him and Casey went and bought more tracks and put a train around our tree.  They boys love it.  Casey had a eagle scout ceremony tonight and he got done a little early.  He gets an free awesome new phone for a Christmas present from his work and he said I could have it so we went to best buy to see the difference.  I think we are getting the note 5.  It is awesome.  Well everyone have a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...