Sunday, November 29, 2015

Pink

Thanks everyone for the fun time, it was such a fun vacation and I feel refreshed.  I feel bad I didn't take any pictures.  I will be better next time.  I am glad that you were able to go up to Karen's and get her Christmas set up.  I hope that the electrician can fix your problem.  Robin, I hope that you had a fun sewing day, that sounds really nice.  Oliver slept all night last night which was really nice.  We stayed in our pajamas today and just played.  Oliver and Casey stayed home from church and me and Isaac went.  The called a new bishopric today, Jenn's husband is the new bishop.  I was sitting next to christy and she has had bad migraines and she said they did a CT scan and her sinuses were clear.  They think it might be hormone headaches so I thought maybe that might be something to check out next Mom.  Casey cleared out his chest of drawers that we moved into Isaac and Oliver's room for Oliver's clothes.  So I moved those over and moved Ruth's clothes up in her room.  She has some cute things.  I need to pull them out and look at them more because it makes me excited.  Well everyone have a good Monday and don't work too hard.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...