Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Growing Good

I am sorry you are sick Robin, that is the worst.  I hope it is just a 24 hour thing.  I am sorry you got so much snow Karen.  You guys have gotten a ton this year, we really haven't gotten too much.  Today was good.  Isaac wanted to spend his allowance at the hobby lobby on a dragster so we went their and then we went to Walmart and he spent his gift card on a lego.  He said this evening he wants to write Grandma and Grandpa a thank you for all the things that you get him.  After lunch I gave Oliver a nap and it took a while for him to fall asleep.  Isaac was sweet to play for a while.  Randy called and wanted to take the boys and make gingerbread houses and trains.  Oliver was asleep so Isaac just went and had a fun time.  I had a doctors appointment and everything looks good.  She is measuring good, at 38 cm.  I am so glad that she is doing well.  I asked about her size and he said that she is about 6 1/2 pounds and will probably be around the same as Isaac.  I am really happy that she is doing well.  We just stayed home and watched a show this evening.  Everyone have a good day tomorrow and Happy Birthday Robin, I hope that you aren't too sick for it.  I am sorry we are missing dinner, we will make it up to you.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...