Sunday, December 20, 2015

Shop until I drop continued

We went and got grandma and took her to the South Town Mall.  It was a lot of fun and man did they have some sweet buys.  I went in telling dad I was totally done buying for Christmas and ended up with bags. It was fun.  Not much else going on with us.  I am going to dinner with Julie and Kay tomorrow night.  That should be fun as well.  Everyone have a great couple of days.  I am getting so excited for Christmas.  I haven't heard back from any one so I am assuming that ham and stoke potatoes for Christmas Eve and then make your own pizza for Christmas is good.  I have started buying.  I even found some pie tins to make the pizzas.  I thought I would get a really nice tossed salad for Christmas eve and then garlic bread for Christmas Pizzas.  Everyone be safe.  Robin we are still playing for your birthday right?  I am excited to celebrate. I just looked at the weather and Logan and Kamas are in for some really big snow falls.  You guys be safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...