Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Happy Birthday

Robin, that is funny I had the same picture picked out for the blog, great minds think alike.  I am sorry that Mom and Robin are sick.  It is the worst to be sick on your birthday, I feel bad.  We will make it up to you some how.  I hope that everyone feels better tomorrow, it will be a Christmas miracle.  Today was good.  Casey only work until 12 so swing shift didn't have to work so late.  It was fun, he and Isaac made a snow fort outside.  I had an eye doctors appointment this afternoon I needed more contacts.  My eyes are good and my prescription hasn't changed.  I still have really bad eyes.   We were going to walk the mall this evening but the boys got playing and didn't want to go so we just stayed home.  I hope that everyone feels better tomorrow and that your drive up is good.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...