Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Flu

I had the flu yesterday, I still felt.crappy today but I am holding food down. I guess everyone on enochs side of the family is sick to. They are thinking it was food poisoning from their Christmas party on sunday. I still feel under the weather so I'm not sure if it was a 24 hour thing. Enoch came over and did my dishes ans bought me lunch. He wad really sweet. I just was a dud all day. I guess I had to work at scheels tomorrow but another girl is also scheduled to come in. So they told me I had to call in or show up. I was mad so I called in. They already had someone and I'm still sick. I was over it. I am excited to see everyone on friday. Love.you

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...